At StellarCare NW LTD, we are dedicated to delivering a wide variety of home care services that are built around the needs and aspirations of the individual customer.
Our holistic approach encompasses all elements of a person’s physical and mental wellbeing and, we pride ourselves on offering services that are unique, and set us apart from other home care agencies at no extra cost.
At StellarCare NW we are dedicated to delivering a wide variety of home care services that are built around the needs and aspirations of the individual client. Our holistic approach encompasses all elements of a person’s physical and mental health wellbeing and, we pride ourselves on offering services that are unique to Domiciliary care and sets us apart from other home care agencies at no extra costs!
Our unique brand includes Nurse-Led care, a service offered to all clients whether you need nursing support or not. However, should you become unwell or have a health care complaint, the Nurse will visit you and take appropriate action on your behalf. This may include calling the GP, contacting District Nurses or by making a referral to therapy services. Having a Nurse involved with your care offers many benefits and can ensure that you receive prompt level 5 assessment and care while offering clinical expertise in your home which, in some cases can prevent some clinical conditions to worsen preventing unnecessary hospital admissions.
StellarCare NW is managed in small local teams called 'Care Hubs'. Care Hubs promote effective working and promote positive relations with you and your family or next of kin. We pride ourselves on meeting the client needs and promote continuity and stability by assigning a pool of carers to your visits. At StellarCare NW we ensure that all our clients never feel as though they are just a 'number' and go above and beyond to deliver you the best care and support in your home.
The StellarCare NW LTD Philosophy of Care
We base our care around you as an individual. To help us to do that, we adhere to a set of important principles outlined below.
StellarCare NW will do everything possible to keep you safe from all forms of abuse and neglect, working with you and other agencies to prevent avoidable harm. We do this by:
- Ensuring that our staff are well trained and skilled to provide the right Care, can recognise signs of abuse and report them swiftly, whilst ensuring that lessons are learnt and improvements made to the service, when required.
- Giving you the information, you need to make informed choices and take informed risks. Staff at StellarCare NW understand and ensure the balance between your informed risk-taking, and the responsibility to ensure the safety of you and of others.
- Identifying any hazards in your home and reducing the risk of infection.
- Supporting you with any medication needs carefully to minimise the risk of errors or supporting you to continue to self- manage your medication safely.
We believe in care that meets your needs because you are involved fully in your care and its arrangement.
Each client is celebrated and supported to be an individual, to have their own social, emotional, spiritual, cultural, political and sexual needs accepted, supported and respected.
The service we provide is effective because:
- We employ the right staff for you who have the right knowledge, skills and qualifications to fulfil your wishes and to enable you through care.
- We will ask for your views and ideas about how you wish for your care and support to be provided and enable you to contribute to any proposed changes.
- We will make information accessible in a way that you can understand, about your care, medication and the services being offered and how you can tell us if there is something you do not like about our services.
- We will consult you on your wishes, history and preferences in the assessment and put this in your care plan. We will check this is up to date when your care plan is reviewed. We will make sure that your care plan is updated if your care needs change.
We will ask for your informed consent to care and any changes to it in all decisions about your care.
StellarCare NW promotes a person-centred approach because:
- Staff will take an interest in what makes you, you; the things you want to share from memories, the things you like and do not like, current interests, needs and new pursuits.
- Staff will treat you with dignity in the way they speak with you and the way they behave.
- We will assist you in continuing to use your skills and in pursuing your interests.
- We will uphold your right to privacy in all aspects of your care, personal affairs and belongings.
- All information about clients is treated as confidential and only shared with members of staff, other professionals or organisations for the provision of care with your consent or your representative.
- Information about you will be protected and stored to meet legal requirements and only kept for as long as is necessary.
We will make sure you understand information and what is said, providing you with the support you need and giving you the help that you require to make your voice heard.
StellarCare NW will be responsive to what we see, hear and know, to ensure that you maintain your health and wellbeing.
- Care staff will ensure that they are up to date with what is in your care plans and make changes when they are needed.
- StellarCare NW welcomes complaints, compliments and issues raised and will always take them seriously, investigate and take the action needed to put things right, and improve the service we offer.
- Staff will work with other professionals to ensure that your care is joined up.
StellarCare NW is a well-led organisation, knowing its responsibilities and carrying them out.
- The management staff of StellarCare NW are available and approachable for clients and staff alike.
- StellarCare NW has the skills to monitor the service and make changes when they are needed.
- When things go wrong, StellarCare NW and its management staff are honest with you and give solutions on how to put things right.
- StellarCare NW welcomes feedback from you to shape and improve the service.
- StellarCare NW works in partnership with other agencies for the provision of the service.
The nurse led element of StellarCare NW LTD is included within all care packages, whether you need nursing care or not. Should you become unwell or have a healthcare complaint, the nurse will visit you and take appropriate action on your behalf. This may include calling the GP, making a referral to occupational health practitioners or discussing treatment options with the district nurse.
Having a nurse involved in your care offers many benefits and can ensure that you receive prompt level 5 assessment while offering clinical expertise in your home which, in some cases, can prevent some clinical conditions from worsening and ultimately prevent unnecessary hospital admissions.
Robust systems and technologies
StellarCare NW LTD utilises the latest digital care management software enabling more effective and efficient processes, from planning care, managing schedules and utilising care data. Using robust systems, we can enhance care delivery, staff and customer communications.
The system is easy to use either by desktop software or mobile applications and provides real-time customer information and includes handy tools to reduce administration time and avoid unnecessary errors, freeing up more time to deliver outstanding care.
Key features include:
Next of Kin can download the mobile app and access the system. Use of the system is free and is purely an optional feature, should you wish to use the app then the following data will be sent to the NoK either by email or text:
Independent Home Care Services in Cheshire
StellarCare NW LTD provides in-home care for patients in Ellesmere Port and throughout Cheshire to ensure that everyone in the region has access to specialist care delivered by a dedicated team of experienced nurses. We target to provide reliable and safety services to all in needed. We’ve worked in the region for years, with a sense of empathy, to provide personalised, bespoke care tailored to the individual needs of your loved ones, and we understand that when it comes to nurse-led, at-home care services, you’re looking for peace of mind. With StellarCare NW LTD, you can be sure that your loved ones are being taken care of a compassionate, professional team of nurses and care support staff. Get in touch with our team today to find out more.
Call 03301 289627 or use our booking system here to get in touch with our team and discuss the range of options available to you and your loved ones in Ellesmere Port. We’re always more than happy to help with any questions and concerns you might have, so be sure to contact us as soon as possible. We look forward to working with you and meeting your loved ones.